The decision to introduce a 90% local content quota at the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) is here to stay and will not be scrapped after three months as previously suggested.
This past Saturday (21 May 2016) morning, Newsbreak Lotus FM brought you an exclusive interview with SABC
The tone set by the guests from the outset on the Newsbreak LotusFM programme clearly showed a zero tolerance on radio DJ’s from sharing any negative sentiment on air.
Listen as SABC’s executive, Hlaudi Motsoeneng who shuts down Genevieve Lanka with his arrogant tone claiming she misled listeners on the local music implementation.
SABC COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng on local music quota
- Are South African Indians Racist?
- LotusFM: The Revolt Against SABC
- Don Laka Threatens LotusFM & listeners
- Hlaudi Motsoeneng: His Message To SA Indians
- Lotus FM: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid