Date: 23/6/2012 (RSVP: 18/6/12 for catering purposes)
Time: 9am – 3pm
Light snacks and refreshments included
Contact: Debby Humphreys (Pranic Healer & Arhatic Practitioner) 083 625 0842 or email: email@example.com
About Pranic Healing
What is Pranic Healing?
What is it used for?
Pranic healing is effectively used:
- for chronic and acute physical, and psychological disorders and diseases
- to improve relationships and heal the past
- to materialize goals
- to increase prosperity and professional success
- to develop spirituality.
How Does Pranic Healing Work?
Pranic Healing works by correcting imbalances in the energy field of the body. These imbalances are a reflection of physical, emotional and mental disorders. A pranic healer reinstates a person’s physical, emotional and mental health ‘without touch’ by applying appropriate frequencies of energy to appropriate areas of the body.
Scientific evidence provides tangible proof of the existence of the energy body and its relation to the health and well-being of the physical body. Scientific experiments conducted by Semyon Kirlian, the eminent Russian scientist, using an ultra sensitive photographic process (now known as Kirlian photography) showed a colourful, radiant energy field surrounding the physical bodies of humans, animals and plants. Experiments in Kirlian photography have also revealed that diseased energies appear first in the energy body before manifesting as a physical ailment.
Pranic Healing uses three basic techniques to correct these imbalances:
- scanning for energy abnormalities caused by negative, used or diseased energy
- removing that energy and
- replenishing with vital energy.
Pranic Healing also involves:
- increasing the practitioner’s power to heal
- protecting against contamination and adverse energies
- strengthening physical, emotional, and mental health, and increasing vitality and power
- preventing diseases
- improving confidence to materialize goals
- deepening intuition, compassion, and peacefulness
- raising spiritual power safely for those who are interested in their spiritual development.
Disclaimer: Pranic Healing is not meant to replace Allopathic treatment, but rather to compliment it!