You are invited to our Tamil New Year ( Vijaya Varusham Year 5114) Celebrations and the Inauguration of the Rajagopuram Plaque on:
- Sunday 14th April 2013
- Marieamman Tempie 6th Street Marabastad
- Time : 9:30 sharp.
A mixture of Dances, song and Information awaits you. Lunch will be provided. Please note that parking will be available on Blood / Bloed Street entrance to large vacant land . Directions will be posted.
– For those coming down Kgosi Mampuru (Potgieter ) street turn left into Blood/ Bloed , keep to the left, cross the robot at 7th Street and park on the vacant site.
– For those coming from the west, you may go down Eskia Mphalela ( DF Malan) street come along Struben street and turn left into 7th street and left into Blood / Bloed- park on the left.
- Metro Police will assist to allow our patrons to cross the street to the temple
- Security for cars have been arranged.
- Shunu Sooboo – 079 501 7680
- Chase Juggadeesan 082 302 3189
- Latchman Govender -082 483 0163
- Thushan Padayachee -082 787 7503