Add some Asian influence to your home with a the symbol of absolute peace with the Solar powered Buddha! Introducing a first of its kind – A solar powered garden decoration Buddha which converts sunshine into electricity at no cost!
Harness South Africa’s abundant solar power. This product comprises a rechargeable energy saving battery with a super bright white and long life LED light. Its smart technology, the Buddha automatically lights on in at night and switches off at the first light. It is designed to withstand all weather elements and comes with a one year guarantee.
- Measurements (68.4 Hx49.6×41.8 cm)
For only R 750.00 it could be yours!
Contact us on 011 051 3022
. Installation and Usage
- 1. Carefully take the product out of the box. Pay attention not to drop it onto the ground.
- 2. Press the “Switch” which is on the bottom of the product, to turn the light on, place the product in a dark spot or cover the sensor by hand to make sure the light is “ON”.
- 3. Place the product in the garden where it will receive the most sunshine to charge the battery, and make sure the switch is on.
- 4. Keep the surface of the solar panel clean to ensure it fully absorbs the sunlight.
- 5. Working Time: Up to 10 hrs at night after a fine day.
The working time is subject to different, weather patterns and season as it depends on how much sunshine there has been that day.
II. Changing of Batteries
1. The product uses 1x600mAh Ni-Mh AA size rechargeable battery. Normally, the battery’s lifetime is more than one year. Replace the battery when the light works less hours than stated or becomes dim after a full sunny day of charging.
2. Steps to change the battery:
Unfasten the four small screws on the back of the battery case, then open the cover and put the new battery in. Pay attention to the batteries’ positive and cathode pole. Fasten the screws after the replacement of the batteries.
III. Problem solving
- If the light is not on in the evening, please check
- 1. Whether the isolation stripe has been pulled out or not;
- 2. Whether the sensor is illuminated on by another light source or not;
- 3. Whether the solar panel is damaged; or make sure to have the light “ON” by placing in darkness or covering the sensor by hand.
- 4. Whether the solar panel is sheltered by something in the daytime or not.
- 1. Don’t take apart the product by yourself.
- 2. Keep the product away from the fire.
- 3. Don’t impact the product with hard objects.
- 4. Only use water to clean the product.
- 5. Don’t use the product as a child’s toy or for any other usages.