WATCH: Blue Waters Hotel Disaster

Durban:  Heavy smoke could be seen rising from the Blue Waters Hotel  on Wednesday morning. Reports coming in of 2 people being hospitalised for smoke inhalation and others were treated at the scene after an electrical sub station caught alight due to an electrical fault.

Firefighters are still at the scene managing the small fire. The building has been evacuated.  No further comment from the staff of Blue Waters Hotel as yet.

 

Hotel guest Khetha Mzimela shares his experience.

Durban Fire Department Acting Division Commander Justin Bateman explains how the transformer blew #BlueWatersHotel


 

Sources: Twitter, Facebook


About Naufal Khan

Publisher & editor of Indian Spice.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.