Divas of Jozi is filled with plenty of drama, tears and giggles as six sassy, larger than life women navigate the ups and downs of the glitz and glam in SABC 3’s latest offering which will premiere at 20h00 from 4th July, 2016.
The one hour uncensored reality TV show launching on Monday will take viewers into the lives of women who are living the life that many dream of. They have the money, the style and they get to attend parties that only the elite are seen at, rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of the world.
The show is filmed around the country. Taking the viewer anywhere the Divas go for a bit of fun. The show will certainly take you behind the high walls of the big mansions of the wealthy.
In the first episode, viewers will finally meet the Divas that everyone has been waiting to see.
The Divas of Jozi relate to almost every woman out there, the entrepreneurs, the single moms juggling a career and parenthood to the lucky women living the cushy life of having bagged a filthy rich husband and all the perks that come with it. Viewers will see it all raw and uncensored.
Brace yourself and prepare to meet the Divas:
• Sorisha Naidoo needs no formal introduction to South Africans. We first met this talented media personality when she had a role in Scandal. A role she played for three years. She later moved to Home Affairs the drama series and also did a presenting stint on Eastern Mosaic. She is currently married to Durban based billionaire Vivian Reddy and she is also a proud mother of two, not forgetting her many business interests and philanthropic work. The former Miss India South Africa runs a very popular aesthetic clinic nestled in the heart of Durban.
• Fashion entrepreneur Aimee Sadie promises to show us a fresh Joburg through her eyes. The 30-year-old lives in Sandton and runs a family owned business DESCH at Sandton City Mall. She dresses many of Joburg’s elite. She is a yoga and meditation enthusiast who is walking the toughest journey of recovering alcoholism. She has been committed to her recovery journey for two years.
• Single mom Nazley Delport is a sweet person until you cross her line. She is an Image Coach as well as a partner in a hair product company. While running her business ventures she also juggles studies towards Business Management at a fancy business school.
• Currently in her second marriage is the stylish Puleng Mash-Spies. She has two children from her previous marriage. She says she married young and divorced early. But as luck would have it. She married her second husband, a restaurateur. They both run a charity organisation but what keeps her most busy are her affairs as the Queen of Dainfern. A title she bestowed on herself for the up-market gated estate in Fourways. Puleng is also known for enjoying a glass of red wine with her breakfast, her blue eyes and her boisterous personality.
• The fifth member of the Divas of Jozi is radio and TV presenter Stevie French. She worked as a prime time news anchor for Fox Channel in in America. Her acting profile includes roles in SABC 3’s soapie Isidingo as well as political thriller Ihawu. She is currently on CliffCentral.
• The sixth participant is energetic mother of 4 boys and recruitment company owner Christie Swanepoel. She lives by the motto: “Energy, Passion and Human touch”. She runs a business with her ex-husband, while she is engaged to be married to Justin. They are currently planning their beach wedding.
Divas of Jozi will showcase all the real drama every Monday at 20h00 from 4th July on SABC 3 with the repeat on Wednesdays at 15h00.