Gear up for the biggest Navratri celebrations this 2019 in South Africa with Muzicorp!
Navratri is celebrated to worship the various forms of the Mother Divine through prayers, chants, meditation, fasting and other spiritual practices. It is also the time of the year to turn inward and nurture, rejuvenate and replenish our soul.
Have a look at some of the festivities that occurred for the Navaratri celebrations with a special band from India to add a special touch to the event.
- WATCH: Navratri Celebrations with Muzicorp
- Snap, Clap & TWIRL this Navratri with the Garba workout tutorial!
- Observing Navratri Puja, The How-To Guide
- Navratri 2019: The Nine Colors of this Festival and the significance
- Navratri 2019: The Best Navratri (Vrat Recipes)
- #PHOTOS: Durga made with 4000 kgs of turmeric
- Devi Durga: The symbolism of feminine strength
- Stop Worshipping Durga Since You Beat A Woman