Neil Chetty, a talented producer, crafting his own lyrics & phenomenal singer. Chetty has just launched a video single titled ‘Outta Control’ on Facebook which is growing in views as the days go by!
Click here to download the soundtrack
The second song will be released this week. We caught up with Neil and gave him the 20 questions with IndianSpice to learn more about him.
- At what age did you decide this is the career you wanted ?
At 13 years.
2. What do you think of the #LocalMusic problem/solution that SABC has implemented?
I think that it’s changed the music industry in a positive way to encourage local musicians to be heard more. After all local is lekker!
3. What does your work mean to you? Is it fulfilling?
Oh yes, absolutely rewarding, to hear people sing a song that was written from the heart is overwhelming.
4. Who are your inspirations?
5. What’s the three things you never leave home without?
Cellphone, car keys, usb
6. Love life? Care to share?
I am currently dating someone really special.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
7. Consider yourself a Masterchef in the kitchen?
I am not a master however I do a fine chops chutney that could pass for a chef’s dish
8. Do you have advice for anyone wanting to start dance, act, play an instrument, sing?
Follow your heart it never lies
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. What is your favorite past TV show?
Cheaters always made my day LOL
11. If you were stuck in one TV show which one would it have to be?
Has got to be Martin
12. What is your favorite movie?
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
13. What was the last movie you saw in the movie theatre?
14. What do you like to do in your free time?
I work really hard on my music till the late hours so my free time would be to take a little nap
15. What is your favorite restaurant/food place where you live?
16. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I did have dog, she was amazing.
17. If you had a soundtrack to your life what song/songs would have to be on it?
Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston – When you Believe
18. What charity is closest to your heart?
Heart for neighbours.
19. Do you have a favorite quote or saying that is always on your mind?
Love conquers all
20. Best travel experience, what made it a special memory?
Travelled to Mauritius, family always makes it special.