Alia Bhatt, the bubble-bee of tinselville, is topping innumerable crush lists in addition to her body of work. Not only are the guys floored by her pleasantly kooky mix of hotness and cuteness, even the girls go cray over her style and fashion choices. You know how vivacious and sprightly she’s, and in her latest interview with Vogue she is in a tell-tale avatar.
Gracing the cover of Vogue‘s February 2017 issue, Alia rocks the denim look.
From stealing props and coins to spying like a pro, in the interview, Alia spilled many beans and we are loving the details.
Questions to Alia:
1. A prop you stole from a set?
“I ASKED FOR A PILLOW THAT I REALLY LIKED FROM AN AD FILM SET. IT’S STILL IN MY ROOM, ACTUALLY.”
2. Your house is on fire. Your loved ones are safe. You have time to make a final dash to save one item. What would it be?
“I THINK I’LL JUST GET MY PHONE.”
3. Your boyfriend leaves his phone unlocked. What’s the first thing you spy on?
“I KNOW THE PASSWORD TO MY BOYFRIEND’S PHONE.”
Umm, is that Sidharth Malhotra reference, there?
4. Favourite sex position
“I’M A SIMPLE PERSON, SO THE CLASSIC—MISSIONARY.”
5. An item you stole from your sister’s wardrobe and never returned?
6. One thing you would tell Trump if you meet him?
“I’D BUILD A WALL SO I DON’T HAVE TO TALK TO HIM.”
7. Most genuine person in Bollywood?
8. A millennial you’d like to swap life with for a day?
9. A Snapchat filter you like trying on your cat, Pica?
10. What would you like for your 25th birthday?
“A HOLIDAY IN GREECE.”
11. An app that should have been invented by now?
“THERE SHOULD BE AN APP OR SERVICE THAT COMES AND PACKS YOUR BAG FOR YOU, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT. A REAL-LIFE SIRI.”
12. The weirdest thing you’ve ever asked Google?
13. If you were invisible for a day and could spy on a famous person, who would it be?
“SOMEONE PRIVATE. UMMM NO, RYAN GOSLING”
In addition to all this, she even reveals which hashtag is passé, which animal she wants to be, what’s in her refrigerator 24×7 and a lot more.
This is gonna be an interesting read. Agreed?
Photo credits: Greg Swales