Sexpo, SA’s most exclusive and exciting health, sexuality and lifestyle expo is hitting Sandton Convention Centre from Wednesday the 22nd to Saturday the 25th of March 2017. To make sure that Sexpo-goers enjoy every minute of the sultry show Sexpert Sharon Gordon has put together a list of nifty tips on how to get the best out of Sexpo. As owner of Lola Montez, SA’s leading adult store, Sharon is well versed in the art of the erotic.
Her tips for making the most of the Sexpo experience are:
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring plenty of spending money.
- Use the Gautrain so that having a few drinks isn’t an issue.
- Have a couple of tequilas on arrival to take the edge off.
- Wear something kinky under your clothes, that only you will know about.
- Look at the schedule and plan the day, find out when the Lola Montez workshops and Sexpo shows are that can’t be missed.
- Don’t get overwhelmed though, be selective and don’t try and cram everything into one day. Rather go on more than one day.
- Get involved and participate. It’s more fun that way.
- Go and see the Lola Montez stand. Look for the purple tent!
Catering for all aspects of sensuality, Lola Montez integrates a holistic approach to sexuality by appealing to all the senses and has pioneered the way in the South African adult toy industry by providing a sophisticated, comfortable and enjoyable space for erotic shopping. The boutique stocks everything one could ever need for a night of passion, including top-end products ranging from lingerie, lubricants, fantasy outfits to books, toys and other sensual items.
As a brand, Lola Montez has received positive recommendations from psychologists, medical doctors, gynecologists and sexologists as a safe environment for their patients to shop. It’s a sexy, safe and educational shopping experience. Or, for those who are feeling a bit shy, it’s possible to make purchases safely from the comfort of home via the online store at www.lolamontez.co.za– as a bonus, all packaging is nice and discreet.
There is plenty to see and do at Sexpo after visiting Lola Montez’s fabulous workshops and stand. Check out Pricasso, the painter with the quirky brush, meet and take photos with stunning adult film stars and Miss Nude SA, and watch the sizzling Aussie dance sensation Thunder from Down Under who are hot off the stage in Las Vegas and ready to dazzle Sexpo audiences.
Sexpo is strictly for over 18s only and pricing is as follows: R150 – General Admission, which includes a ticket to the exhibition floor, stage shows and floor attractions, and R299 for VIP admission which includes 1 x Sexpo ticket, fast track queues and a goodie bag valued at R500. Tickets can be bought from Computicket and more information about what there is to see and do at Sexpo can be viewed at www.sexpo.co.za