KwaZulu-Natal: Sunil Sewpersadh of Digital Mindclub was recently awarded the Overall Top Digital Marketing Professional for 2017.
Digital Mindclub will be hosting their popular digital workshop that is set to equip your staff with the skillset that will take your business into the digital landscape of today. The workshop a hands-on practical session that’s suited for start-ups, business owners, students, creatives and entrepreneurs. In the workshop Sunil will divulge real tips on how to grow your business using Digital Marketing, Social Media, Email Marketing and much more.
You Should Attend If:
- You need to discuss digital strategies internally or with external partners and agencies
- You primarily work in a non-digital role and want to build your digital knowledge
- You work in a digital role but have no or less than 3 years of experience
- You work in a very specific digital role and need to understand more and/or upskill outside of your area of expertise
- You regularly interact with marketing departments on digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
What You Will Learn:
By the end of this workshop series, you will have an up-to-date working knowledge in digital marketing and media so you can:
- Understand and prioritise strategies and tactics that can supercharge your business and brand across multiple digital channels
- Participate more effectively in meetings, discussions and decisions about digital marketing areas outside your expertise
- Make confident and strategic decisions on working with digital channels
- Identify leading digital marketing strategic models to link/compare to your current practices and highlight potential areas for development
- Analyse various digital media-inspired strategies and their results
- Identify smart digital tools and resources to assist with your ongoing work after this workshop.
Sunil says that his aim in the workshop is to teach his candidates how to work smart, instead of working hard. Sunil will reveal industry traits that will equip those who attend with skills and knowledge of digital media elements including website design, social media and email marketing.
Some of the skills you will adopt from the course include how to launch a website that delivers your intended message to your specific target market, how to use the latest Social Media concepts to build strategy and optimise your campaigns and how to manage Email Newsletter campaigns that will keep you in touch with your existing clients and recruit a whole lot of new ones.
The course is scheduled for Tuesday the 24th of October 2017, from 9am to 4pm and will be held at 97 Innes Road in Morningside, opposite the Mosque. Lunch and tea and coffee will be served and the course is suitable for anybody and everybody who is looking to grow their business.
To book your space and ensure you get up to speed with these skills visit. You can contact Sunil by email on / or call 031 825 2340 or WhatsApp 081 714 6525 for more information.
The course costs R1 499 per delegate, however IndianSpice readers who book before the 20th of October will get the special rate of R999, so don’t miss out, book today!