The South African Police Service Boksburg branch have issued a call to people who have been victims of Sugan Deon Naicker’s fraud schemes.
Naicker was nabbed at the Boksburg K90 Mall on Sunday in a joint operation by IndianSpice Investigative unit KALI, the victims & the Community Monitoring Services Benoni (CMS). Naicker was processed at the Boksburg North police station and was placed in custody.
Naicker appeared at the Boksburg Magistrates Court where the bail application was not run, it was adjourned for a formal bail application under schedule 5 or 6 (due to previous convictions).
Prosecutor Ramcharan urged the court to hold Naicker in custody as he already violated conditions of previous cases in Gauteng and in KwaZulu-Natal.
New Cases Against Naicker
The investigating officer, Detective Boesak who has been on Naicker’s open cases has called for victims to come forward with their cases before the bail hearing which happens on the 16 October 2017.
All new cases will be included in the docket and presented to the State prosecutor when Naicker makes his next appearance.
Victims are urged to contact Officer Boesak on the following numbers:
- Mobile Numbers: +27 82 077 8123 | +27 79 892 9869
- Boksburg North SAPS: 011 898 3000
- Sugan Naicker Arrested In Boksburg click here
- Listen: Sugan Naicker Scrambles To Find Person Who Exposed Him click here
- Why I Exposed Fraudster Sugan Naicker click here
- Sugan Naicker’s Victims Come Forward click here
- Sugan Naicker Evades Police click here
Contact us below if you have been a victim of Sugan Naicker