This creative competition show is sure to provide inspiration and delicious fun as the amateurs go all out to impress the judges with their originality and skill, ultimately hoping to bake their way to the final.
Each week the bakers will be given a new technique to master that will stretch their baking skills as they race against the clock, and each other, to deliver a show-stopping, mouth-watering creation. However, after nine weeks of whisking and piping, only one can emerge victorious.
Watch The Great South African Bake Off every Tuesday on BBC Lifestyle (DStv 174) at 20:00.
Eleven Recipe Variations for you to download and try!
- Alice – Black Sesame and Pork Floss Savory Biscuits click here
- Bianca- Parmesan, Olive and Falooda Seed Biscuits click here
- Bryan- Masala Biscuits click here
- Cameron – Chilli and Poppy Seed Savoury Biscuits click here
- Desmond Pepperdew and cheddar cheese biscuits with savory cream cheese icing click here
- Gerrard – Chilli Cumin Spiced Crackers click here
- Kershni – Rosemary and black pepper crackers click here
- Madeline – Seed Crackers click here
- Nokukhanya – Cheese and barbeque crakers click here
- Sibongile – Savoury biscuits click here
- Simmi – Parmesan Poppy Biscuits click here