Indian food is famous worldwide, from curries and daals to chicken tikka masalaand vada pav, who doesn’t know Indian cuisine? But a lot of us may not be well versed with the diversity India actually boasts of in terms of authentic foods.
An assorted variety of food thalis from all the states of the Indian country. Yes, there are 29 thalis of authentic, appetizing food coming your way!
Disclaimer: You should run and get yourself a snack before reading this.
1. The banana leaf plate just somehow makes the food even more delicious!
2. Meghalaya’s renowned bamboo shoot pickle is a must try for every foodie.
3. Yes, your body does need some food between the Kings beer you’re downing!
4. Momos and Thukpa = comfort food.
5. Those spices will surely give me an upset tummy for a week. But you know what, I’ll be smiling through the watery eyes and sniffling nose!
6. The flavourful vegetables are so fresh and healthy. Vegans approve!
7. The scrumptious dessert is a must for everyone with a sweet tooth.
8. I was sold at kebab!
9. They even have a solution for leftover rice, maybe if my mom saw this she won’t say “saara khana khatam hona chahiye, otherwise, you’ll be eating this for the next week!”
10. It’s even got a tiny lit candle, food for the soul and food for the senses too!
11. It’s got something for every flavour lover!
12. “No pain, no gain”. This one meal makes frequented bathroom visits for the next week worth it!
13. Dessert, what’s that!?
14. You always know how to make everything butter!
15. The sound of Kahwah is already soothing my throat!
16. The iconic Balushahi feels like food for my soul!
17. Bhopali paan though!
The delicious thali comprises of poha (rice flakes cooked with spices), roghan josh, saboodana #khichdi, korma, seekh kebab, achari gosht etc; which is finished with the famous Bhopali paan
18. This thali has even made steamed veggies look appetizing!
19. It has Aamras, Katrina Kaif would be proud!
20. “Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity.”
21. The taste of rich coconut in each bite makes every fibre in me smile!
22. Punjab aaye aur sarson da saag te makki di roti nahi khai, toh kya kiya!?
23. Padharo mhare desh.
24. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well.”
25. The sound of Keema dum is music to my ears.
26. Machher Jhol is one of the many delights of life.
27. The perfect presentation itself is making me want to eat this thali!
28. The only thing I like more than talking about food is eating!
29. You only live once, don’t shy away from licking the bowl!
I know now all you want to do is go on an Indian delicacies tour and don’t worry I’m right with you. Bon Appetite!🍴