In November 2017 a video of an Indian man violently beating up a pregnant woman in Durban went viral on social media.
Following the social media outrage Terence Pakkirie was arrested and spent a weekend behind bars, he was released on R500 bail.
In a live Facebook broadcast by social media personality, Natashia Portrag, an emotional Terence Pakkirie reveals his side of the story of the viral video.
Highlights of the video
- Terence Pakkirie has 3 children from 3 different women.
- The pregnant woman beaten in the video claims the child is fathered by Terence. He will consider a paternity test to prove that the child is his.
- Terence reveals that there is another video that has not been seen which is in possession of the retail outlet.
- Terence also confirms that Deshnee was not holding a pie, it was chicken pieces with the Twist beverage.
- Pakkirie has lost his job.
Watch the video here