Framed by lush tropical gardens and the Indian Ocean, with impressive Mont Brabant as its backdrop, Hotel Riu Creole is a sight to behold.
Guests will be delighted by an array of contemporary rooms, stylish restaurants, vibey bars and a luxurious spa.
A wide variety of ocean adventures provides plenty of opportunities to get active on the water. Guests in search of some evening entertainment can head to the nearby night club or hang out at the hotel for live music, dancing and Sega shows. Take advantage of the hotel’s all-inclusive offering for a truly indulgent island experience.
|Validity: 28 March – 05 April 2018 | Ref: 42364||Ex JNB||Ex DUR||Ex CPT|
|Hotel||Room Type||Basis||7 nights From||7 nights From||7 nights From|
|Riu Creole All inclusive resort – 4 Star||Double Room||All inclusive||R 19,480||R 19,150||R 19,530|
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on South African Airways & Air Mauritius
- Return coach transfers
- * All Inclusive: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- Free entry to discotheque and drinks at the hotel (open six nights a week)
- Shows, RIU evening programme or live music (daily)
- Karaoke (several times a week)
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3850 per adult
All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard Tc’s and C’s apply.