Anahita, a luxurious tropical sanctuary in the heart of the Indian Ocean, enjoy relaxation, romance and endless possibilities. Coming across Anahita is like discovering a lost paradise. A wondrous garden, tucked between Mauritius’ wild east coast and the turquoise ocean, it stretches along nearly six kilometres of untouched waterfront and mangrove-studded shores.
|Validity: 28 March – 05 April 2018 | Ref: 42364||Ex JNB||Ex DUR||Ex CPT|
|Hotel||Room Type||Basis||7 nights From||7 nights From||7 nights From|
|Anahita Mauritius – 5 Star||1 bedroom junior suite||Half Board||R 32,620||R 32,290||R 32,670|
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on South African Airways & Air Mauritius
- Return private standard car transfers
- The rates include two FREE night’s. Pay 5, stay 7.
- * Half Board: Breakfast & dinner daily
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- 1 Bedroom Garden suite- located around hole 1 of Ernie Else golf course
- Free green fees at Anahita Golf Course
- Free green fees at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Course
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the resort
- Water-skiing and non-motorized water sports are complimentary
- Complimentary boat shuttle to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3850 per adult
All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard Tc’s and C’s apply.