Located along beautiful Dolphin Bay in sought-after Flic en Flac, Anelia Resort & Spa is the perfect place to experience all the wonders of Mauritius.
Swim with playful dolphins as they frolic in the waves. Feel the sand between your toes as you sip cocktails on the esplanade. Dine on the freshest seafood and traditional Creole cuisine. Then treat yourself to tailor-made pamper packages at the spa.
Featuring an enchanting blend of classic Creole design and modern amenities, this stylish destination will give you a glimpse into the rich history of the island, all within the exceptional comfort of a 4-star resort.
Rooms & Amenities
The best spot on the island for water-skiing, Anelia Resort & Spa boasts 150 scenic rooms, all featuring contemporary design with a touch of authentic Creole flair. All rooms feature modern amenities including WiFi, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and more.
- All rooms feature a private balcony / terrace for wonderful views.
- For your convenience, international adaptors are available upon request .
- The elegant Mauritian style décor adds local flair to your stay.
Located along beautiful Dolphin Bay in sought-after Flic en Flac, Anelia Resort & Spa is the perfect place to experience all the wonders of Mauritius, such as swimming with playful dolphins as they frolic in the waves.
- Newly built in a blend of traditional and modern style, Anelia lies on the west coast of Mauritius, just 45 minutes from the airport.
- Just 49 km from the city centre, visitors are close enough to experience the town’s attractions and activities.
- The woodwork and decor is a reminder of the traditional architecture and depicts the different phases of the island’s development.
Be immersed in the rich history and culture of the island with fascinating tours, cooking experiences and live music shows, and discover the verdant tropical forests and beautiful islands nearby.
- With our incredible dolphin site, just a stone throw off the hotel shores, you are sure to have life-changing experience whilst interacting with them in their natural habitat.
- You can expect lively and vibrant entertainment every night.
Dining & Drinks
Dine on the freshest seafood and traditional Creole cuisine at one of our five restaurants and bars, including the wonderfully laidback Burger Bar or the stylish La Toque Blanche.
- Themed dinners every night ensure that you will never get bored with the food.
- No kosher option available
Simply speak to the concierge at the 24-hour front desk for any individual requests. Amongst other services, make use of the currency exchange, laundry, housekeeping and babysitting services.
- Speak to the friendly concierge at the 24-hour front desk for any needs you may have.
- The resort is fully equipped to cater for travellers with disabilities.
- With car rental and taxi services, make sure to make the most of your holiday by exploring the island.