Swim with playful dolphins as they frolic in the waves, feel the sand between your toes as you sip cocktails on the esplanade. Dine on the freshest seafood and traditional Creole cuisine.
|Validity: 28 March – 05 April 2018 | Ref: 42364||Ex JNB||Ex DUR||Ex CPT|
|Hotel||Room Type||Basis||7 nights From||7 nights From||7 nights From|
|Anelia Resort & Spa 4*||Superior Room||Half Board||R 17,730||R 17,400||R 17,780|
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on South African Airways & Air Mauritius
- Return coach transfers
- An early booking offer is included in the rates quoted. 30 day advance purchase to qualify
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- Non-motorized watersport included
- Free WIFI
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3850 per adult
All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard Tc’s and C’s apply.