The very first track Ghoomar from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus Padmaavat has thrilled fans in their millions and rightly so! It is Deepika Padukone’s perfect royal expression and moves on the Rajasthani beat Ghoomar will force you to groove.
The magical voice of playback singer Shreya Ghoshal is utter brilliance and she has also sung the track in Tamil and Telugu. Shreya’s voice not only perfectly suited the mood of the song, but can describe well the situation of the scene.
- Song: Jhoommani Jhoommani Aade
- Album/Movie: Padmaavat
- Artist Name: Deepika Padukone,Ranveer Singh,Shahid Kapoor,Aditi Rao Hydari,Jim Sarbh
- Singer: Shreya Ghoshal Additional
- Vocals: Divya Kumar
- Music Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Lyricist: Chaitanya Prasad Music Label: T-Series
And here it is in Tamil