Millet pancake is a healthy breakfast option and it tastes delicious too. If you’re looking to whip up a quick meal in the morning which meets your nutritional needs and is a treat for your taste buds as well, millet pancakes can be your go-to option. Here’s an easy recipe that will delight your senses.
- 1 cup – Millet flour
- 1 tsp – Ginger paste
- 1 tsp – Chilli paste
- 1 tbsp – Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp – Onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp – Green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp – Asafoetida
- 1- Tomato, chopped
- 1 cup – Milk
- 1 cup – Cottage cheese
- 1 tsp – Turmeric
- 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp – Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Take 1 cup millet flour in a bowl and add ginger paste, green chilli paste and coriander leaves to it.
- Mix them well and add chopped onions, tomatoes and asafoetida to the batter.
- Now add a cup of milk to the batter and keep the consistency thick so as to get a thin spread of the pancake.
- Heat a pan on low heat and grease it with ghee.
- Pour one ladle of the pancake batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Cook on both the sides until you get a nice golden crisp.
- To make the filling, heat ghee in a pan and add one tsp of cumin and green chilli to it.
- Add one tsp of turmeric and one cup of cottage cheese to it. Mix well and add chopped coriander and salt to taste.
- Spread the filling on the pancake and serve hot.