The festival of Shivaratri will be held on 4 March 2019, you can pay for 6 stay 7 nights at the Pearle Beach Resort for this Shivaratri special. Departing from Johannesburg on Air Mauritius.
The Maha Shivaratri festival in Mauritius is one of the key highlights in the tourism calendar, a festival most Hindus look forward to every year, also known as ‘The Night of Shiva’ celebrated with deep reverence. Click here to view more about the Pearle Beach Resort hotel.
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Return coach transfers
- * Half Board: Breakfast & dinner daily
- Pay 6 stay 7 is included in the rates quoted.
- One half-day transfer to Grand Bassin
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- Free Wifi throughout the resort
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3780 per adult
Air Mauritius Travel Smart Benefits
- Maximum of 2 children (2 – 11) fly FREE. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges
- Additional 3kg per person of baggage
- Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon
Make an enquiry here
All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard T’s and C’s apply.