Anushka Sharma has become a powerhouse personality in the Indian entertainment industry who is considered one of the most stylish and beautiful faces of Bollywood. The actor celebrates her birthday today, 01 May she turns 29.
Anushka Sharma is currently one of the most sought-after actresses of Bollywood and one of the highest paid as well. But it didn’t come easily to the actress. In fact, the actress has no qualms about accepting the fact that she was rejected many times and that too on the basis of her looks. While speaking to a tabloid, she had said in the past that she had to face rejection from the age of 15 because the ad filmmakers didn’t find her personality and face to be appealing.
In fact, her mentor, Aditya Chopra also told her that she was not one of the prettiest girls but she bagged Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi because of her talent. Despite this fact, Anushka has always stated that she didn’t feel bad about it because he was honest with her and she was happy about the fact that Aditya considered her talented.
However, that is not the case anymore. Anushka is not just at a powerful position in Bollywood currently but has also evolved as a fashion queen. She has become quite a hottie and her sartorial choices also keep giving us fashion goals. To be honest, everything about her, be it her fitness or style, is inspirational.
Five things to know about the actor:
1. She started her career when she was just a teenager at 15-years-old and when she was just 19-years-old she was signed by Aditya Chopra opposite Shahrukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
2. Her father is an army officer and she has always been proud and vocal about her upbringing and how it shaped her as a person.
ALSO CHECK OUT: The Virushka Wedding special feature!
3. She started her career as a model in Bangalore and then moved to Mumbai to pursue her dreams of becoming an actor.
4. According to a report she also thought of making a career in journalism
5. She likes to invest in real estate as she feels that it is a safe way of investing money. No doubt Virat and Anushka purchased a 34 crore sea-facing home with all the works.
On the work front, Sharma, who will have a packed year with “Sui Dhaga”, “Zero” and a cameo in the Sanjay Dutt biopic. Speaking on the forthcoming biopic,
“That (the Dutt biopic) is”one film you guys will be very excited and happy seeing. I saw the teaser recently and I liked it a lot. I have a cameo in it. I’m really looking forward to watching the film,” she said.