Chef Gautam Mehrishi has come up with this delectable recipe of Mango and fish. Try out this quirky and flavourful recipe.
2 – Mango
1 – Fish fillet
1/2 tsp – Ginger powder
1/2 tsp – Garlic powder
1 tsp – Black pepper powder
5 tbsp – Refined flour
1/2 tsp – Sugar
2 tbsp – Lemon juice
1 cup – Fruit Beer
½ cup – Capsicum (chopped)
2 tsp – Olive Oil
1 – Onion (Chopped)
4 tsp – Mango pulp
2 tsp – Cream Cheese
½ cup – Cabbage (chopped)
1 cup – Lettuce (chopped)
3 – Buckwheat Tacos
1 tbsp – Mint leaves
* Chop one peeled mango and place on a plate. Take a fish fillet and cut it into slices.
* Sprinkle a pinch of salt, ginger powder, garlic powder and black pepper powder to marinate the fish.
* To make the batter, in a bowl, add refined flour, black pepper powder, sugar, tequila, lemon juice, fruit beer and whisk it well.
* Now beat the fish slices. Cut a peeled mango into slices and then place one each on the fish slices and roll them.
* In a hot pan, add olive oil, coat the fish with the batter and then fry it in the pan on a low flame until golden brown.
* To make the dip in another bowl, take some finely chopped capsicum, pinch of ginger powder, a pinch of garlic powder, lemon juice, oil, a pinch of sugar, a pinch of salt, chopped mango, cream cheese and mix it well.
* Now chop cabbage and lettuce leaf and mix them together.
* Take buckwheat tacos and the fish rolls from the pan and cut them into half. Spread the taco dip on each taco, place chopped cabbage and lettuce leaves over it, add fish rolls on the tacos and place them in a taco plate.
* Garnish it with mint leaves and serve it with the dip.