Police Minister Bheki Cele upon his visit to Chatsworth stated that the infighting between communities and police is not the answer and this behavior only fuels criminals.
The national Police minister also said they’ve identified a third suspect in connection with the shooting of Sadia Sukhraj.
He warned Chatsworth residents against taking vigilante action.
- Shallcross Shooting: Here’s the man who allegedly killed Sadia Sukhraj
- WATCH: The funeral proceedings of the late Sadia Sukhraj
- Funeral of little Sadia Sukhraj is underway
- Shallcross shooting investigation at a sensitive stage
- Chatsworth Protest: Twenty residents arrested in police custody
- Chatsworth residents rise up in protest against crime