Are South Africans posting too much on social media? It’s the pictures, the videos, the unregulated comments, and the traps. Salma Patel and Rachel Vadi discuss the topic in this Newsbreak Lotus podcast.
Are South Africans posting too much on social media? Is it really free-for-all on any social media platform? Or could you land yourself in trouble if you don’t play by the rules?
A show presented by Salma Patel and produced by Rachel Vadi they discuss social media netiquette. Listen to the podcast below:
- Durban Sex Tape Drops On Social Media
- Mishka Gounden Sex Tapes | Criminal Case Against Fahim Jamadar Withdrawn
- Woman Hacks Man’s Penis Off After He Shared Their Sex Tapes
- R2.8M to make a sex tape go away
- #SexTapes: Time To Talk Sex At Home & School
- #SouthAfrica: Sex education guides likened to ‘soft porn’
- #SEXTALK: Planning a 3Some? You Need To Read This