The recent unravelling of scandals at the SABC’s indian lifestyle radio station, Lotus FM has literally shocked and dazed the South African public.
From a dwindling listenership, sex scandals, #MeToo revelations, sex tapes, suspensions and walkouts the PBS station Lotus FM has descended from grace to utter disarray.
This is what the public are saying out on social media and they have a point, it’s time that SABC takes responsibility for the downfall of the station. The management of Lotus FM have failed in delivering to the public and protecting a once proudly established brand.
Reactions over Mishka Gounden’s sacking
Reactions over the Santosh Beharie axing
Reactions over Shirdika Pillai’s suspension
On Jailoshini Naidoo walking out of the Breakfast Express show recently
STORIES YOU HAVE TO READ:
- #SABC: Santosh Beharie axed from Lotus FM as Programme Manager
- Lotus FM staffer’s sex videos gone viral on Whatsapp
- Mishka Gounden infuriates a listener who has questions for Lotus FM management
- Lotus FM suspends veteran radio jock Shirdika Pillai
- Lotus FM tries once more to come back to life
- LotusFM Shuffles Their Programming
- LotusFM DJ Sex Tapes: Explosive new videos emerge
- Lotus FM: Ryan Naicker Resigns After Suspension
- LotusFM: Neville Pillay Has Walked Out