The funeral of the triple murder victims was held at the Faith Revival Church in Phoenix at the weekend.
Mourners had come in their hundreds to bade farewell to the three slain women including students of the of the Rydalvale Secondary School, dressed in their uniforms, to pay their respects to their classmate, Rackelle.
Jane’s husband, Sagren Burton Govindasamy, bowed over the coffins, kissing his wife and daughters before they left the church to be cremated.
- Triple Murder: Accused Colin Pillay hides from media; father doesn’t look at the alleged murderer
- A heartbreaking moment as family bade farewell to triple murder victims
- Sagren Govindasamy, father of the slain trio speaks out
- TripleMurder: Heartbroken fiance, Macaelin Padayachee mourns loss
- Phoenix triple murder shocks community; family inconsolable
- TripleMurder: Accused faints in holding cells
Source: Karinda Jugmohan, IOL