Sushmita Sen has always been known to maintain a healthy lifestyle and pushing her limits. From boxing to pull-ups, she can inspire you to stay fit and healthy.
As the actor turns a year older on November 19, motivate yourself by taking fitness inspirations from the diva.
* In a video, she can be seen doing anti-gravity exercises that help work on your core strength. It also increases the flexibility of the spine and shoulders.
* Doing ring rows and ring dips are no mean feat. She shared a video of herself doing one captioning it as, “Let it get as difficult as it wants, I will find the will to match it!”
- In this video, the actor can be seen doing a series of core exercises, and one of them looked somewhat similar to reverse mountain climbers using a TRX, but tougher.
- The exercise affects muscle groups and joints and also helps in keeping your core muscles, abs and hips stable. It is also beneficial for cardiovascular health.
* Performing exercises like hanging right and left oblique side crunches requires a lot of strength.
Here are some of her other workout videos that will motivate you to hit the gym