Find a list of the 2019 and 2020 Hindu festivals, auspicious timings and the official Hindu calendars including Telugu and Tamil calendar.
The next festival will be Navaratri that begins on Sunday, 29 September and ends on Tuesday, 8 October 2019.
Here are some calendars for you to download
- Where to Garba in South Africa this Navratri
- Navratri: Johannesburg Yuvak Mandal Garba Raas
- WATCH: Navratri Celebrations with Muzicorp
- Snap, Clap & TWIRL this Navratri with the Garba workout tutorial!
- Observing Navratri Puja, The How-To Guide
- Navratri 2019: The Nine Colors of this Festival and the significance
- Navratri 2019: The Best Navratri (Vrat Recipes)
- #PHOTOS: Durga made with 4000 kgs of turmeric
- Devi Durga: The symbolism of feminine strength
- Stop Worshipping Durga Since You Beat A Woman
Sanatan Dharma auspicious dates
Please view the 16 PDF documents that are provided below for you to kindly read & learn more about our most beautiful religion.
13. Panchak 2019