#KALI: Racism-accused, Glen Gerber is under investigation by South African police authorities following Indian Spice’s investigative unit, KALI’s startling revelations.
Gerber was caught on camera using racist terms on staffers at the KFC Amanzimtoti branch calling employees ‘coolies’ and taunting Black staffers.
Gerber’s wife on whereabouts of husband
In an interview conducted by Indian Spice with Gerber’s wife she is heard stating that her husband is working in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Following a tip-off last Tuesday (May 7) that Gerber was planning to flee the country to avoid prosecution, our investigative unit alerted authorities and broke the news on social media to prevent Gerber’s escape plan.
However, KALI’s investigation into Gerber revealed that he is in hiding in Amanzimtoti.
Uncovering a racist’s dirty laundry
KALI was able to find a series of racist social media posts made by Glen Gerber to which his wife denied being aware of.
Following our investigation into his social media habits, we uncovered a series of disturbing racist content on his various Facebook profiles.
We also learnt of Gerber’s racist incident in the Democratic Republic of Congo where he was fired from his place of employment for using racist terms on employees.
This Friday. 10 May, the SAPS Amanzimtoti branch collected information from Indian Spice to place on record for the investigation. Our KALI unit was able to locate Gerber’s residence in Amanzimtoti where he will be monitored.
The SAPS has actively started compiling statements from KFC staff in one of the cases of crimen injuria against Gerber.
- KFC racist Glen Gerber attempts to flee South Africa
- KFC opens case in racial incident, investigation underway
- #OPINION: From one ‘coolie’ to another talking the #KFCRacist. It seems between the Black and White race wars, the Indian identity just slips through. When will you say something?
- #VIDEO: White KFC patron calls Indian staff coolies & k-word, tempers flare
- #KALI: KFC racist man identified, wife speaks out click here