#GAUTENG: Sandra Moonsamy – daughter of a Durban logistics tycoon, who went missing in May, has been found in Gauteng.
According to TimesLIVE , the Hawks have confirmed that Moonsamy was found alive after an intelligence operation was executed at various location. The victim was found bound and chained in Witbank , on Thursday night and not Gauteng as previously reported. The authorities have clarified the matter in a statement which you can read here
ALSO READ: Sandra Moonsamy’s family issue statement
Four men have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping.
Moonsamy, a Westville mother of two and a financial director of Crossmoor Transport was allegedly kidnapped from her black Range Rover after allegedly being forced off the road by three vehicles on the M13 off-ramp on Stapleton Road in Pinetown on the evening of May 30.
More to follow
- Sandra Moonsamy case remains a closely-guarded secret
- Sandra Moonsamy returns to ‘tangled web of debt’
- Sandra Moonsamy: Family issue statement
- Sandra Moonsamy kidnap suspects in court on Monday
- Kidnapped Sandra Moonsamy has been found alive
Sources: TimesLIVE | Twitter