#DURBAN: Westville resident, Sandra Moonsamy who was kidnapped in May this year has been found in Gauteng. The family of Moonsamy have shared their relief following the news of her successful recovery.
In a message shared on social media the family said,
We are overjoyed to amount that Sandra was found on Thursday night and reunited with her family. She is currently with her loved ones and beginning her road to recovery. We will share further information as the investigation is concluded. We would like to thank the Hawks for their tireless efforts, as well as the general public for keeping Sandra in their thoughts and prayers daily. We are elated and relieved to have her back with us safely.Moonsamy family
The mother of two is the daughter of logistics tycoon, Poonsamy Naicker was kidnapped at the corner of Stapleton Road and M13 on May 30. According to a TimesLIVE report earlier, the Hawks confirmed that Moonsamy was found alive after an intelligence operation was executed in Mamelodi, Tshwane, on Thursday night.
- ABSA Moves To Liquidate Sandra Moonsamy Family Empire
- Death of Sandra Moonsamy nephew & family business woes revealed
- Sandra Moonsamy case remains a closely-guarded secret
- Sandra Moonsamy returns to ‘tangled web of debt’
- Sandra Moonsamy kidnap suspects in court on Monday
- Sandra Moonsamy: Family issue statement
- Kidnapped Sandra Moonsamy has been found alive