A family relative says the single mother was dedicated to her children and parents – and will be sorely missed.
SABC NEWS: The grieving children of murdered 41-year-old Pietermaritzburg businesswoman, Kavitha Nerputh, are struggling to come to terms with their mother’s sudden death.
A close family relative says the family and Nerpuths’ children, aged 22, 19 and 7, have been left traumatised and are calling for justice to be served.
Provincial police spokesperson, Colonel Thembeka Mbhele, says it’s believed that police stumbled upon her body in a locked vehicle. A case of murder is being investigated after Nerputh’s body was found allegedly strangled in a vehicle on Monday night on Alexandra Road, at Pietermaritzburg, in KwaZulu-Natal.
Listen to the Newsbreak Lotus FM podcast
Nerputh Children Geared To Run Foreverwell Tea
Times LIVE reported that Nerputh’s two older children, 22-year-old Aryana and the 19-year-old Junior, are believed to have assumed control of Foreverwell Tea.
The weight-loss herbal tea business, founded by Nerputh, was to be operational this week however clients were on Monday that it would be closed until further notice.
A case of murder is being investigated, no arrests have been made.
- Kavitha Nerputh Murder Suspect Formally Charged
- I did not murder Kavitha Nerputh, former friend speaks out
- Who Murdered Kavitha Nerputh
- Shiloh Wood: Allegations Against Her Cosmetic Range
- Investigating Shiloh Wood’s Focallure Makeup range: The Difference Between Knock-Off & Designer Cosmetics
- Shiloh King: Fake cosmetics and now fake fashion label