PIETERMARITZBURG: Simphiwe Mweli (37) appeared at the Pietermaritzburg Regional court on Monday, in connection with the murder of businesswoman Kavitha Nerputh.
It is understood that a team of detectives from Alex police station as well as crime intelligence made a breakthrough late last week resulting in the suspect’s arrest.
Bail has been opposed by prosecutor, Rene Padayachee.
“The case has been postponed for verification of an alternate address, for the safety of the state witness and the seriousness of the offence,”Rene Padayachee, Prosecutor
The case has been postponed until February 19 for a formal bail application.
Nerputh Children Geared To Run Foreverwell Tea
Times LIVE reported that Nerputh’s two older children, 22-year-old Aryana and the 19-year-old Junior, are believed to have assumed control of Foreverwell Tea.
The weight-loss herbal tea business, founded by Nerputh, was to be operational this week however clients were on Monday that it would be closed until further notice.
- Kavitha Nerputh Children Traumatized Want Justice Served
- I did not murder Kavitha Nerputh, former friend speaks out
- Who Murdered Kavitha Nerputh
- Shiloh Wood: Allegations Against Her Cosmetic Range
- Investigating Shiloh Wood’s Focallure Makeup range: The Difference Between Knock-Off & Designer Cosmetics
- Shiloh King: Fake cosmetics and now fake fashion label
Source input: Public Eye